Saturday, February 7, 2009

disturbia

derob.
yea, that’s bored spelt upside down. i’m so irritated by holidays. its too lengthy. everyday is such typical. either i get awaken by my dad at 8.00am to be told to do housework A-B-C-D-E-F or i would be awaken by my dog, barking at whoever who walks out of the lift.

great now jc start. 75% of my soccer buddies are gone.  90% of my gaming buddies said they quit. how left out i am. the walls in my room are definitely not great companions.  same goes to this graphic card-less computer which i try to squeeze something out of.

well how about guitar? oh wells, i played through every song i could in my 8gb worth of songs on my playlist.  emoo emoo. haha.

tv? no least interested at it. even the free football channel starhub accidentally gave us are not entertaining. cos i’m so in the news already.

how about shopping? well i covered most of the island during the christmas/cny period. no point burning my pocket deeper. even so, my shopping buddy is in jc now. ZARA is always great but not when i’m alone.

dude, find a job? no luck. haix.

and i don’t know what’s happening now.

I’ve been robbed part of my jamming time on thursday and now my precious precious sunday with impact youth is gone too. all thanks to the fridge that sooo happened sooo happened it could only be changed on sunday and not other days.. WHY WHY WHY. I NEED HUMAN I-N-T-E-R-A-C-T-I-O-N.  very very very badly.

HELLLO. WATCHING UNDERWORLD ANYONE? 
waves madly*****************

yea i’m so so excited about poly. which makes this worse. cos the waiting time is such annoying.

0 comments: